July 2022: New Moon in Leo
This zodiac is focused on the heart, aorta, blood pressure, and circulation.
Prescribed burning is the intentional, controlled application of fire to a forest to accomplish the objectives of a landowner or land manager (U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 1989).
Emperor, Empress, King, Queen, Prince, or Princess; Welcome to the long-awaited New Moon in Leo! Please meet the destroyer of bad habits, unhealthy cycles, and high blood pressure.
As the energy in this lunar cycle makes its presence known, we are being asked to look at life from a long-term perspective. Where do you want to end up in the future or who do you want to be when you grow up?
Now is the time to decide these things and move accordingly as this will be your reality for the next decade or two. It’s ok to be unsure. It will come to you at the right time.
On the other hand, you may be sensing guidance leading you in the direction you should take, but your emotions don’t get the idea (they seem foreign or not your own). Understand that it is perfectly normal to feel this way. Now is the time to be logical in your approach. Deep down, you may feel the success but are being asked to stay alert to the obstacles or challenges that may be presented.
As they head your way, you may feel as if it’ll take centuries before you reach your goal, but you are so much closer than you know. Don’t forget, it only takes one second for things to change completely.
You may feel like a fool. Like life has jilted you! Yet did you know that fools are the ones that catch blessings because they step outside of the box? How does that make you feel? How can you use this example to shift your perspective to one more conducive to your future reality?
Now is the time for misaligned ideologies to make their final curtain call. This new moon is bringing them to the surface and will make you question your foundation. Listen and lay to rest any thoughts that try to hold you back from what you want to see.
Trust where you are being led.
There’s no specific order. Follow the list according to what feels right to you and remember: You Just Must Trust!
- Find five things or people you are grateful for. This new moon falls on Thankful Thursday!
- Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac, and this season is emphasizing transformation
- Change is happening through the pressure you are experiencing
- You are in that final stretch, even if it doesn’t feel like it or seems like it is taking forever.
- Be kind and search for the good in all that catches your attention
- Journal about or list the things that came to mind as you read this blog
- Release it all by placing the sheet in the sun and then throwing it away or by burning it
- Embrace You 2.0, the Diamond
- Surrender limiting narratives
- Expect to be mind blown. Great things are coming.
- You are protected
- You are transforming
- Success is within your reach
- You will give and/or receive the recognition you deserve